Terms & Conditions
See individual camps for additional terms, included items and options, including the start and finish times of your course. Registration is considered as acceptance of the following conditions:
The Camp will be staffed by RFU accredited coaches and the highest safety measures will be taken.
Disclaimer and Liability
By signing these terms and conditions you acknowledge and agree that [name of club] is not responsible for any:
- loss or damages of whatsoever nature and howsoever arising;
- injuries of any nature that your child may suffer;
- loss of or damage to property
Nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees.
All camps are designed to be enjoyed by every participant. We expect the highest standards of behaviour and conduct on all of our courses, and should any players misbehave or bully other participants, we shall have no option but to send them home and payment will be withheld. I am sure that you will understand this and that as parents / Guardians you will reinforce these points to your children.
Cancellations made 6 weeks prior to the camp start date will have the option to:
- A 50% refund of course fee
- Or the option to move to a similar course (subject to price alteration. NO refund will be made on a cheaper course)
- Any cancellation made after this time will not be refunded
This list is only a suggestion, should participants not have anything that is on the list please do not purchase items unless necessary. Please remember:
Some of the items on this list are seasonal. Activities are subject to weather conditions. In the event of camp cancelations or changes we will endeavour to notify you as soon as possible.
- A warm dry child is a happy child
- Rugby boots or appropriate footwear and Trainers
- Rugby training kit, to include waterproof top and a hat
- Protective equipment
- Gum shield / mouth guard (we strongly recommend that each participant wears a gum shield)
- Change of clothing for wet-weather conditions
- Drinks bottle
- Insect repellent and insect bite cream
- Sun screen
By booking this course you agree to allow photographs taken of your children at camps to be used within future marketing materials and placed on the official website.
I agree that by booking this course that all participants registered by me:
(a) may participate in the above course
(b) are fit to participate in the activities to be undertaken
If it becomes necessary for any of the participants registered by me to receive emergency dental or medical treatment and I cannot be contacted by telephone or other means to authorize this, I hereby give my general consent to any emergency dental or medical treatment and authorize a staff member from the course to sign any documents required by the hospital authorities.